Thursday, August 26, 2010

Feeling Blah

Several nights (weeks?) of getting up numerous times with each girl has left me feeling run down. I had a good work day on Monday of this week - accomplishing quite a lot (for me anyway, vacuumed downstairs, mopped kitchen floor, washed/dried several loads of laundry but didn't get htem folded/put away)....but since then the house is falling apart. I should be up and working right now (or taking a shower or eating breakfast which I haven't done either of yet)....but I'm not. I got online to research baby gates, badly needed, and have been sidetracked onto blogging. LOL It happens. :)

Yesterday Naomi (I think) climbed her first stair, hence the pretty urgent need for baby gates. Hopefully we'll get some ordered tonight. Along with a video baby monitor. I've been wanting one since we got home with Allison but the $$ is a deterrent. But, I just need to do it. I have a sound only monitor in Naomi's room, which is good enough since she can't climb out of her crib. But Allison naps and sleeps in our room and the bed situation isn't quite as safe as Naomi's (but it's as safe as I can make it)....so I really want a video monitor where I can keep an eye on her even while I'm elsewhere in the house. 

While we are purchasing items I'm also going to get a baby jumper/johnny jump up. Our friend Haley has one and the girls tried it out and loved it. Anything to keep the girls occupied for a biit here and there.

Lots on the list to buy! All for the babies as usual! LOL

Well better go brush my teeth at least. :) Before the little monkeys wake up from the rare occurence of simultaneous naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment