Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday!

I like Fridays, even though I'm not out in the workforce anymore. I look forward to Brian being home, and also look forward to the blueberry sourdough pancakes he makes most weekends. :) Also just a change from the usual M-F routine is nice.

This Friday has been eventful already - Naomi woke up needing a bath. Diaper explosion of epic proportions. I tried making do with wipes since tonight is bath night....but quickly gave up and put her in the tub instead. She was very happy as she really enjoys her bath.

Now the girls are playing (and fighting) in a corner where I can't see them as I type. This is their favorite...it's always better to be where mom can't see you. LOL
Not sure what the plan is yet for today. I know I have leftovers for dinner, so I don't have to cook tonight - yay! I'm thinking probably some laundry, and general straightening up. There is always lots to choose from.

A nap might seriously be in order too. Naomi has about three teeth coming in all at once and was up several times last night. Allison was restless....so I'm pretty tired.

And,, today is jogging day. UGH. This has been my first week of "exercising" again after a LONG absence. It's so hard to get back into it! Sorely needed though so I'm going to do it!

Evidently I have a lot to do so I better get to it!

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment